Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Time Lapse Video


For this project, I chose to head out to the Hudson River and take shots of the glaciers. I shot for approximately an hour taking roughly 500 shots in total. The hardest part of this was actually taking the shots in constant intervals. Because of the freezing temperatures outside it was hard for me to concentrate my taking a picture every 10 seconds and as such some parts of the video look choppier than usual. When we started editing the video, the entire shoot actually resulted in only about 16 seconds worth of video, which made the project look a lot easier than it actually was. It made me realize the amount of effort and time that professional time-lapse videos required and allowed me to have newfound respect for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment